Arizona State 2005 BPCR Silhouette Championship Match

Match notices and results.
ShortStake
PostsCOLON 24
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:16 pm

Arizona State 2005 BPCR Silhouette Championship Match

Post by ShortStake » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:29 pm

Gents and Madams,

While attending the Arizona State 2005 BPCR Silhouette Championsip Match this past weekend was witness to a new National Record being fired for an 80 round two day match.

Steve Rhodes the Match Director announced that the 69 (36 on Saturday and 33 on Sunday) had set a new National Record. The shooter was a Mr. Patterson(?) from Kentucky. Match conditions on Saturday were alsmost ideal. Sunday's wind made for some very trying conditions.

Also was witness to Chip Mate of Arizona shooting ten turkeys on Saturday which completed his quest for a "Grand Slam" of ten of each animal silhouette over the course of a number of matches. He joins Ron Calderone, also of Arizona, who was the first ever to complete a "Grand Slam" in BPCR Silhouette.

Shortstake,
From The Land of Enchantment, Deming, New Mexico, Interstate 10, midway between El Paso, Texas, and Tucson, Arizona.

crossfireoops
PostsCOLON 767
JoinedCOLON Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:48 am

Post by crossfireoops » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:15 am

Shortstake, just got off the blower with Chip............

Yes, he did flatten 10 turks ( he makes it look easy, too)

......................he's still short 10 chickens, to complete the quest.

In Az., GTC 8)

ShortStake
PostsCOLON 24
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:16 pm

Ten Turkeys

Post by ShortStake » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:05 am

GTC,

Then I've made a dasterdly mistake with saying Chip's trek for a "Grand Slam" was complete.

Was of the impression Chip Mate was only in need of the ten straight turkeys to finish his quest for a Grand Slam.

My apologies to Chip and the rest of the world for having mis spoke.

No doubt his ten for ten chickens will happen soon in the future.

ShortStake,
From The Land of Enchantment, Deming, New Mexico, Interstate 10, midway between El Paso, Texas, and Tucson, Arizona.

choken
PostsCOLON 48
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 am

Congratulations to Mike Patterson!!!!!!!

Post by choken » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:42 pm

Mike is the first name of the man from Kentucky that set the new two day record. He is a super shot and a genuine nice guy. He works hard at his chicken shooting and I was glad to hear that it payed off for him! We have shot together and I have spotted for him and can truthfully say that he is one of the few that can shoot a group on the animals! once again, WAY TO GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTTON_POST_REPLY