WTS: Winchester 1885 High Wall BPCR Rifle - Price Reduced

This is the area to post your classified items. Please maintain your own ads - removing them when necessary.

WTS: Winchester 1885 High Wall BPCR Rifle - Price Reduced

Postby FatChance » Wed May 06, 2009 12:46 pm

I have lost my job and am selling my Winchester 1885 High Wall BPCR rifle. This is an original Winchester 1885, serial #280xx and was made in 1888. It has a 28" Badger octagonal .38-55 barrel that is 0.875" across the flats at the muzzle. The receiver was custom charcoal color case hardened at Ballard Arms in Cody, Wy. I believe the wood is original. It has a single trigger. The front sight is a Montana Vintage #116 spirit level globe sight without windage adjustment, several inserts are included. The rear sight is a Montana Vintage #108 mid-range with a Hadley eye cup. The gun is in excellent condition and is a great BPCR competition gun, especially if you like the light recoiling .38-55 cartridge! This is the real deal. It is very accurate and a rare opportunity to get an authentic Winchester 1885 High Wall BPCR competition rifle. You can get a replica or you can get the real deal. More pictures upon request. Private party. I am asking $3000/obo delivered and insured.

Feedback gratefully accepted...

You can email me for more information at FatChance@frontier.net

FatChance Slim
Pain in the Butte Ranch
Durango, Colorado
FatChance

Return to Classified Ads: Wanted, For Sale, and For Trade