Discussion of BPCR loading techniques, SAFETY, Case Cleaning and Prep, Indexing, BP Choice, Primers, Wads, Compression, Drop Tubes, Vibration, Load Testing, etc.
56 kodiak shooter
- PostsCOLON 35
- JoinedCOLON Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:05 pm
where do you guys find seth cole 55w
- PostsCOLON 396
- JoinedCOLON Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:46 pm
- LocationCOLON British Columbia
I just Google it and look for some place that has it for sale online. I don't think I've bought it from the same place twice
- PostsCOLON 670
- JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:05 am
If you have a Staples they have white and yellow.
"Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining."
- PostsCOLON 1592
- JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 am
- LocationCOLON Eastern Wy
Amazon has been the most reliable source for Seth Cole.
- PostsCOLON 21
- JoinedCOLON Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:09 pm
What is Seth Cole........paper?
- PostsCOLON 1718
- JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
- LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois
I don't use Seth Cole paper but Buffalo Arms might sell it.
I'm not from here, I just live here.
- PostsCOLON 117
- JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 am
- PostsCOLON 10
- JoinedCOLON Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:57 pm
I also get mine from Amazon.. I ordered some 56 and 57 from Dew Drafting Supplies but it is on back order...