Re-Elect Obama

This forum is for the discussion of political issues, national and state politics, gun rights, etc. Discussions such as this can be heated and sincere, but civility and respect for your fellow shooters are still expected in all posts.
Crusty
PostsCOLON 5
JoinedCOLON Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 am

Re-Elect Obama

Post by Crusty » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 am

Now lets see what we get.
In the case of Sandy, the government had to drop the "Jones" mandate because the bureaucratic BS was in the way of getting fuel to NY. So if the current administration continues better start stockpiling fuel.

I am retired from the service 30 yrs, on Tricare and found out that Obamacare will cut payments to my doctors by 27%, guess what my doctor is going to do? Most doctors will not take government insurance because the govt. will not pay on time.

I used to get my eyes checked every year but now every two years, guess they figure anyone over 65 does not need to see.

We hear about 5 million new jobs, what about the 45 million we lost? Any by the way where are these jobs?

Both parties are pointing fingers as to who screwed up, for me I don't care, they need to stop blaming and fix it. I think they need to list all government projects, money giveaways etc. on a website and let the American people decide where they want their money. By way, since I as a taxpayer have interest in the auto industry, where is my dividend?

montana_charlie
PostsCOLON 1413
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:35 pm
LocationCOLON West of Great Falls, Montana

Re: Re-Elect Obama

Post by montana_charlie » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 am

Crusty wroteCOLONI am retired from the service 30 yrs, on Tricare and found out that Obamacare will cut payments to my doctors by 27%, guess what my doctor is going to do? Most doctors will not take government insurance because the govt. will not pay on time.
Did you get the same 'promise' that they gave me?
"Give us twenty years and we will give you free medical care for life."

I have found that 'they' won't always provide medical care, it certainly isn't free, and as time goes on there is less and less confidence that any of it will still be available in a year.

And ... Oh, yeah! I just got word that my 'it isn't free after all' medical care will cost even more under Obamacare.

CM
Retired...twice. Now, just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

45bpcr
PostsCOLON 125
JoinedCOLON Sat May 09, 2009 4:50 am
LocationCOLON Live Free or Die

Re: Re-Elect Obama

Post by 45bpcr » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey,
Let's re-elect him again in 2016! The Constitution don't seem to matter anymore so what could be the problem?

sorry guy's I'm just in a crappy ant-liberal mood.

45bpcr

BUTTON_POST_REPLY