about Health Care

This forum is for the discussion of political issues, national and state politics, gun rights, etc. Discussions such as this can be heated and sincere, but civility and respect for your fellow shooters are still expected in all posts.
montana_charlie
PostsCOLON 1413
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:35 pm
LocationCOLON West of Great Falls, Montana

about Health Care

Post by montana_charlie » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 pm

There is a link on the GOPUSA website which allows you to send a message to your representatives on the Health Care Issue coming before Congress right now.
This is the link...
http://www.capwiz.com/gopusa/issues/...ertid=13603546

There are paragraphs of suggested text that you can insert to 'customize' your message, but you don't have to be satisfied with the offered verbiage. You can click within the text (after adding it to your message) to modify it to your liking.

You don't need any 'account' or 'password' to participate. Just fill in the information that identifies you as a unique entity and establishes 'who' your representatives are.

Using a combination of 'offered' and 'original' text, this is the message I sent to the dudes from Montana.

President Obama's health plan would put government bureaucrats in charge of my health care.

I reject his plan.

As my elected representative, I am INSTRUCTING you to protect my right to choose my doctors and care by refusing to expand government run health care.

You see, I am not 'asking' you to see it my way.
I am telling 'my representative' how I want to be represented.

Through laziness and inattention, WE THE PEOPLE have let 'career campaigners' call the shots for far too long...and you (all of you) have screwed things up miserably.

I am tracking your votes and I promise I will ACTIVELY work to replace you if you support President Obama's health care bill.
Retired...twice. Now, just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

mygila
PostsCOLON 72
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:38 am
LocationCOLON Las Cruces, NM

Post by mygila » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 am

Charlie & Gents,
Was just watching Fox News and learned Obama was asked about a provision in the health care bill. Obama said he couldn't answer because he wasn't FAMILIAR with that section.
Hell, if Obama hasn't read it & congress hasn't read it. Could this be considered treason. I say YES, If a senator or congressman votes on a bill without reading it "cover to cover" then YES It's treason Just my opinion. Mygila aka My Mangum
Without 2, the rest are useless. Do or not do, there is no try - Yoda

Kodiak
PostsCOLON 142
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:19 pm
LocationCOLON Mid-America

Post by Kodiak » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am

Obama has already forgotten that WE are the employer and he is the employee. He works for US.

At the last Govt. agency I worked at, when the employee told the boss what to do, that employee was fired .

Hummmm ... could that happen here?
Old age ... it ain't for sissies!

DML
PostsCOLON 254
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:47 pm
LocationCOLON Aridzona

Post by DML » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

No further comment needed. :D

“It is almost impossible to exaggerate the complete unimportance of almost everything.”

montana_charlie
PostsCOLON 1413
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:35 pm
LocationCOLON West of Great Falls, Montana

Post by montana_charlie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 pm

...a moron...or an illegal alien...
Retired...twice. Now, just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY