Here is the spot to ask and learn about hunting with our BPCR rifles.
- PostsCOLON 11
- JoinedCOLON Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 am
I may have the chance to hunt moose in eastern Canada and wondered if a top end 40-65 load would be up to the task in the 100 yard range? Thanks.
- PostsCOLON 220
- JoinedCOLON Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 pm
Cant imagine why not. I've had 70 gr of swiss 1.5 in mine. with the proper bullet, it should work.
- PostsCOLON 163
- JoinedCOLON Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 am
- LocationCOLON Australia
If it will punch holes through a 20lb gas bottle (like mine does) then I dont think it have much trouble with a moose.
A Sudoku a day keeps alzheimers away ........I think
- PostsCOLON 1572
- JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
- LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois
Absolutely. Choose a good flatnosed bullet and you are fine.
I'm not from here, I just live here.
- PostsCOLON 2
- JoinedCOLON Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm
load bullets backwards with tissue wad between card wad and bullet 20gr imr 4227 over primer fill rest with 2f. knocks em down like lighting and shoots clean
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 1 and 0 guests