We are back!!!

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
Brent
PostsCOLON 1644
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

We are back!!!

Post by Brent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Rick!!
Thanks for fixing BPCR.net!!

The season begins to warm up. My BPCR and Lever-Action cards have all arrived in correct order and form. Soon it will be time to cast. I have about 2 weeks before leaving for the first match of the season. I certainly have an itching trigger finger!
I'm not from here, I just live here.

Kurt
PostsCOLON 648
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:05 am

Re: We are back!!!

Post by Kurt » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 pm

TNX. Rick.

Where is that first match Brent?
Kurt

Brent
PostsCOLON 1644

Post by Brent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Oak Ridge, Tennessee. It will be fantastic. Always is. I have to cast and wrap bullets but that should not be too bad. Maybe Saturday.

Kurt
PostsCOLON 648

Post by Kurt » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:33 am

Oak Ridge is on my list to make this year but I have to pass the early one. I just picked up 1300 sqf of 3/4" hardwood flooring I will start laying in about a week when it matches the moisture in the subfloor. I hope I get it done by Alma because from Alma the Gypsy wagon will be putting on miles.
Grand Daughter graduate in May with her Doctors so that's a none miss.
This will be a busy season.

Brent
PostsCOLON 1644

Post by Brent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 am

What is the Granddaughter graduating from and what field of study?

I'd like to get to Alma but it's so dang far. Time and weather will tell. This year, I'm not going to matches if the weather is going to suck. Did that too many times last year.

Kurt
PostsCOLON 648

Post by Kurt » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm

She is going to SIU at Edwardsville IL. finishing her Masters and workin for her Doctors for Physician assistant maybe to ISU ???? right now she is working as a Pharmacy tech but I'm not sure where she will be finishing.
I thought she had her Doctors but Carol said she is finishing her Masters.

Brent
PostsCOLON 1644

Post by Brent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Well, congratulations! I wish her well.

Brent

BUTTON_POST_REPLY