new nra silhouette nationals champion

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
hueyw
PostsCOLON 10
JoinedCOLON Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:36 pm

new nra silhouette nationals champion

Post by hueyw » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:37 pm

david barnes is 2006 champion, 91 x 120, tied with glen fewless. had to have two five shot shotoffs to break tie.
i'll try to get more results on tomorrow when i'm awake.
hueyw

beltfed
PostsCOLON 274
JoinedCOLON Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:02 pm
LocationCOLON WI

Equipment/loads.?//

Post by beltfed » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:36 pm

HueyW,
What were Dave and Glen's eqpt,loads,etc.
tx
beltfed/Arnie

hueyw
PostsCOLON 10
JoinedCOLON Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by hueyw » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 pm

barnes; meacham hiwall, 45-70,swiss powder, rem. primer. starline brass, walter's wads. hoch rear sight. paul jones mould, 540 gr.

fewless; winchester hiwall,45-70, swiss powder, fed primer, starline brass, plastic wad, soule sight, manufacturer not listed, borton & darr mould, 500 gr.

neglected to mention 3rd place: mike patterson-88x120. win. hiwall, 45-70, swiss powder, win. primer, win. brass, plastic wad, mva soule sight, hoch mould, 550 gr.

Rbump
PostsCOLON 53
JoinedCOLON Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:00 pm
LocationCOLON Jacksonville, FL

Post by Rbump » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:10 am

:arrow: Congratulations to David and Glenn. I would not miss the Cyber shoot that David runs each year at Mexia, TX. Great people, a challanging range, outstanding food, and many good memories. Rbump
Ret USN CPO

BUTTON_POST_REPLY