A Great Spotting Scope for $120 ...

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
John Boy

A Great Spotting Scope for $120 ...

Post by John Boy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Barska® 25 - 125x88 mm Waterproof Spotting Scope!
F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 54' at 25X, 24' @ 125X.
Check out the Product Video of the Scope

I have the Barska 20 - 60x60 scope and really like it ... great focusing, excellent optic clarity, etc ... so I bought the 25 - 125x88. All I can say is WOW!
What a Great Scope! Even comes with an aluminum hinge case with handle

Tried it from the house yesterday. Focused in on the water tower and radio antenna in the next town. I could easily see the antenna cables on the water tower. The X braces on the radio tower were clearly visible. And the objects were crystal clear! I figure, there will be no problem seeing bullets holes on the target at 1000ys with the FOV of 24' @ 125x which provides excellent clarity at this power setting

The distance from our house to the tower and antenna in the next town is 1.6 miles (2816 yds) distance. Measured it today with a GPS.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY