Here we go again!!

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
acelungger
PostsCOLON 48
JoinedCOLON Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:48 pm
LocationCOLON midwest

Here we go again!!

Post by acelungger » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:48 am

I am not for sure of the year 84,85,86, but we were buying primers $11.00 per thousand (Bradey Bill percussions) then they got down to $17.50-$18.50 per 1000, surfed on line yesterday and this am, only primer lower than $23.95 was Wolf. I bought a 1000 of them here a while back, havn't shot many of them, but I don't think I had ant problems1 Have any of you guys used them? If so how did they do? I am going on a run today, broke open the piggy bank, and I am going to see what I can buy!! We all new it was coming, I just didn't think it could happen!!!!
I am sure I am not telling you guys anything you didn't allready know!
but if anyone reads this that didn't at least you will now!
And I would like to hear about the Wolf Primers?
Thanks for reading!
Ace

BUTTON_POST_REPLY