Shiloh site.............

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
Macon Due
PostsCOLON 14
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:22 pm
LocationCOLON Missouri

Shiloh site.............

Post by Macon Due » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Is anyone else having triuble getting on the Shiloh site? I can't get on and get a "Google" message.....Sorry, we couldn't find http://www.shilohrifle.com/forums/. Here are some related websites

Macon
"It ain't much of a crime,whacking a surly bartender".....Gus,Lonesome Dove

OODA
PostsCOLON 8
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:53 pm
LocationCOLON Orange Co, Kalifornia

Post by OODA » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Yea me too... I'm sure it's simply a server error and nothing more than that. :oops:
Dave
NRA Life Member & CRPA
NRA Firearms Instructor

John Boy

Post by John Boy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:50 pm

http://shilohrifle.com/forums/index.php ... 2877ea7442 has had the wires disconnected for some reason. Probably the Internet Provider that the forum sits on where the forum has to be re-booted.

If anyone has Kirk's personal email - might help to let him know the forum's down

JCW
PostsCOLON 16
JoinedCOLON Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:38 am
LocationCOLON Texas

Post by JCW » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:26 am

still in the mud

Lumpy Grits
PostsCOLON 171
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:06 pm
LocationCOLON The Mojave Desert...... Palmdale, Ca. U.S.A.

Post by Lumpy Grits » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 am

I can't get into MVA's site either :shock:
LG
"Having you along, is like losing two good men"

Roofuss
PostsCOLON 37
JoinedCOLON Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm
LocationCOLON Arizona

Post by Roofuss » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Just got on the Shiloh site late this afternoon :idea:

oldbluelight
PostsCOLON 128
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:58 am
LocationCOLON NE Tennessee

Post by oldbluelight » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Gone again at 7:17 pm
You can't always win. You won't always lose. But you can always be a gentleman (or a lady).

Harry Eales
PostsCOLON 118
JoinedCOLON Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:17 pm
LocationCOLON North Durham. England

Post by Harry Eales » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:09 am

I have had no problems accessing the site at all, being retired I log in to the 'Shiloh' site or three times a day. I have never noticed it being 'Down' at all.

Harry
Never kick a sleeping Lion in the balls, unless you have a foolproof way of dealing with his teeth.

Kurt
PostsCOLON 657
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:05 am

Post by Kurt » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Well Harry it's because your on the left side of the Prime Meridian :lol:

Kurt

Dan Cash
PostsCOLON 20
JoinedCOLON Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:29 pm
LocationCOLON Sentinel Butte, North Dakota

Post by Dan Cash » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Harry Eales wroteCOLONI have had no problems accessing the site at all, being retired I log in to the 'Shiloh' site or three times a day. I have never noticed it being 'Down' at all.

Harry
If it works for you, Harry, how about forwarding it to me as it is as dead as American freedom will be after the inauguration. Actually, I figured Obumba killed it while practicing for talk radio.

Dan
God save our precious country and protect our service men and women.

Harry Eales
PostsCOLON 118
JoinedCOLON Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:17 pm
LocationCOLON North Durham. England

Post by Harry Eales » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:12 am

Dan,

I have no idea what is causing the problem, I suppose living in Britain which is some six time zones away, there are less people trying to access the site, when I access it, most US people probably being in bed.

I have the URL saved in my 'Favourites' and when I want to access the site I just click the favourites button and then click on the Shiloh name.

The only problem I have had with the Shiloh site is when I watch the Shiloh Foundary video, It works fine until the last three or so minutes then it freezes where the workman is assembling the rifle and fitting the saddle ring loop. I've never actually seen the end, but I suppose The Butler did it. :D

Harry
Never kick a sleeping Lion in the balls, unless you have a foolproof way of dealing with his teeth.

Brent
PostsCOLON 1678
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Post by Brent » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 am

Dan, if you are having problems, they must be on your end. I have no problem with seeing the Shiloh site at all.

crossfireoops
PostsCOLON 767
JoinedCOLON Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:48 am

Post by crossfireoops » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:16 am

Harry[/quote]

If it works for you, Harry, how about forwarding it to me as it is as dead as American freedom will be after the inauguration. Actually, I figured Obumba killed it while practicing for talk radio.

Dan[/quote]

Opens right up for me.

That adressed,....I'd like to nominate you for the

"Bright and cheerful little ray of Sunshine" award

Did you have to actually surrender a lot to refine your atittude,

...or does it come naturally ?

Either way,....Yer' attitude SUCKS.

GTC 8)

Dan Cash
PostsCOLON 20
JoinedCOLON Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:29 pm
LocationCOLON Sentinel Butte, North Dakota

Post by Dan Cash » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Crossfire,
My attitude sucking or not is a matter of view point. I am not, however, sucking the cool-aid.
God save our precious country and protect our service men and women.

Jim Milner
PostsCOLON 260
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:43 am
LocationCOLON Pacific Nothwet

Post by Jim Milner » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 pm

I see where O'Bama is requesting more media coverage of the black community ..Sooooo they are going to run America's Most Wanted twice a week now.
LIMBSAVER® BPCR TEAM
You are only as good as your last performance

C.Sharps Hiwall 40-65

BUTTON_POST_REPLY