2008 Quigley Scores

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
bryany
PostsCOLON 66
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:04 am
LocationCOLON Wyoming

2008 Quigley Scores

Post by bryany » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 am

Here is the list. It will be up as long as my bandwidth lasts.

http://www.wyomingbpcr.net/Results/08Quigley.htm

Bryan

Ranch 13
PostsCOLON 1584
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Eastern Wy
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Ranch 13 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am

Would I be correct in assuming that target 1 is the buffalo?

Interestingly enought the number of shooters continues to rise. Wonder at what point will it reach the point where it has to be stretched out another day or two?

bryany
PostsCOLON 66
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:04 am
LocationCOLON Wyoming

Post by bryany » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 pm

yup, 1 is the buffalo, 6 is offhand.

The match runs at the speed the score keepers and range officers keep herding the shooters through the line. I don't know how many folks can get their turn in the current format but I guess they could add a third target to each line to increase capacity.

Bryan
none of us are as dumb as all of us

Ranch 13
PostsCOLON 1584
LocationCOLON Eastern Wy
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Ranch 13 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks Bryan. That coupled with the post on the other board confirms my observations from the past, a feller has got to shoot good on those stupid little close targets and the off hand to stand a chance at coming in the prize money.

Well however they do it is fine by me , so long as they got room for 3 more next year. I came to the sudden realization its going to be a bunch easier for me to pick the Senior petty lil chief officer, and the health ins computer guru, up at the Billings airport on thursday and return them Sunday, than it is to try and get a hunting trip coordinated. :lol:

Hiwall
PostsCOLON 66
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:46 pm
LocationCOLON Central California

2008 Quigley

Post by Hiwall » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Just for general interest can anyone remember the total number of shooters at the big Q for 2007 and 2006.
Thanks for any help.
tom patton

Ranch 13
PostsCOLON 1584
LocationCOLON Eastern Wy
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Ranch 13 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Seems to me it was 580 something last year, 518 in 06,and 490ish in 05.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY