SHOT Show 2008

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
Ray Newman
PostsCOLON 481
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:37 pm
LocationCOLON Bewteen NoWhere & NoPlace, WA ST

SHOT Show 2008

Post by Ray Newman » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Colleagues: for those of you who are contemplating or planning on attending the Feb. 2-5, 2008 SHOT Show in La$ Vega$, you might want to think about making your reservations early.

According to the SHOT Show home page, there will be 4 or 5 other trade shows/conventions there that same weekend, & it is also Super Bowl weekend.

You can also register on-line to attend the SHOT Show. Early registration is US$20.00.

http://www.shotshow.org/App/homepage.cf ... ame=100300
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah
WA St F.E.S.

OODA
PostsCOLON 8
JoinedCOLON Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:53 pm
LocationCOLON Orange Co, Kalifornia

Post by OODA » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:03 pm

I've already made my reservations. I've got a nice a cozy spot at the KOA!
Dave
NRA Life Member & CRPA
NRA Firearms Instructor

BUTTON_POST_REPLY