What is wrong here?

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
critter68
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:45 am

Re: What is wrong here?

Post by critter68 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:14 am

I have had the same experience as Bakebfr480. I can't even remember when I registered but I just got the go ahead.

TexasMac
PostsCOLON 1014
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:08 pm
LocationCOLON Central Texas
CONTACTCOLON

Post by TexasMac » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Being a long-term member I've watched this forum slowly deteriorate over the last few years. The problem is the forum owner/administrator hardly ever pays attention to the forum & it has been repeatedly down due to the lack of support. Therefore problems go unnoticed for lengthy periods of time as do requests for new membership. Unfortunately it will eventually go away for good due to lack of interest as the problems and requests from new members continue to be ignored.

Wayne
NRA Life (President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member
Click on http://www.texas-mac.com/index.html to my home page containing information on my Browning/Winchester BPCR book & associated articles.

GrumpyBear1
PostsCOLON 3
JoinedCOLON Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by GrumpyBear1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:48 pm

critter68 wroteCOLON
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:14 am
I have had the same experience as Bakebfr480. I can't even remember when I registered but I just got the go ahead.
Same with me, but I'm glad to be here, hopefully things will improve.

Has to be a lot of work maintaining a site.

Brent
PostsCOLON 1627
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Post by Brent » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:51 pm

I don't think anyone was ignored. The owner has wrestled with plenty of more important, health-related issues for both himself and others. Let's not fret too much.
I'm not from here, I just live here.

Bakebfr480
PostsCOLON 12
JoinedCOLON Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Bakebfr480 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 am

I actually stopped trying to get into the forum! I still can't believe that it took nine months to get approved! I have a few severe health problems too but I keep plugging away every day!

Brent
PostsCOLON 1627
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Post by Brent » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Well, we are happey to have you Bakebfr480. Welcome aboard.
I'm not from here, I just live here.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY