Rifle Scope covers

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
Brent
PostsCOLON 1593
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Rifle Scope covers

Post by Brent » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Has anyone seen a neoprene scope cover that would fit an 18" rifle scope like those we use in BPCR/TR? I thought I saw one on a vendor's table at Raton this year, but so far, none that I have contacted sell one. I would love to buy one asap.

They look something like this one for a Leupold

I'm not from here, I just live here.

Lumpy Grits
PostsCOLON 171
JoinedCOLON Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:06 pm
LocationCOLON The Mojave Desert...... Palmdale, Ca. U.S.A.

Re: Rifle Scope covers

Post by Lumpy Grits » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:45 am

Check with these folks.
https://scopeshieldcover.com/

LG
"Having you along, is like losing two good men"

Brent
PostsCOLON 1593
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Post by Brent » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Thanks guys. I got one from Mr. Kidwell, thank you very much Jim. It was a bit long but, I cut it down to size and resewed it. It will work perfectly I think. I'm expecting dust and light rain, maybe even snow.
I'm not from here, I just live here.

Kurt
PostsCOLON 636
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:05 am

Post by Kurt » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:31 pm

I looked at this cover when I had my B-5 scope worked on and it looked pretty good but pricy.http://montanavintagearms.com/product/a ... ens-cover/

Ranch 13
PostsCOLON 1569
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Eastern Wy
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Ranch 13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:52 am

Jimbo still makes his scope covers, he says if Shiloh doesn't have one contact him direct.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY