New Lyman stuff

This is the general discussion area for the forums at BPCR.net. Anyone who appreciates and enjoys the classic single shot rifles of the late 1800 period is welcome to take part here. Civility in all postings, and respect for your fellow shooters are the primary expectations of all members. Trolls will be removed from the membership without warning or recourse. The Forum owner has the final, and only, say in who is determined to be a troll. Please try to put your posts in the correct forum. (Example: loading tips and questions in the "Cartridge Loading..." forum.) Postings may be moved by the moderator to correct forums if he determines they can be better placed.
Brent
PostsCOLON 1583
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

New Lyman stuff

Post by Brent » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 pm

I was just looking at an advertisement that Lyman sent me about new powder funnels - they look okay for those that reload for diminuative calibers - but the funnels would also be great for making a new drop tube for powder charging system. That is a topic that has come up several times lately.

The video below also debuts a new powder measure from Lyman that looks promising - and it appears as though they might be pouring black powder into it.

Anyway, some interesting products that were news to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omARJ0E ... 19e9b6e3b6
I'm not from here, I just live here.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY