The Whittington Staff was great

Here is the place for timely discussions of NRA rule changes, Whittington Center National matches, etc. Let's get these changes and concerns out in the open for all to see and discuss.
Maj. Forrest Smith
PostsCOLON 125
JoinedCOLON Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:39 am
LocationCOLON Stillwater, OK

The Whittington Staff was great

Post by Maj. Forrest Smith » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Just needed to compliment the Whittington Staff this year. Found everyone quite nice, welcome and working with a smile on their face. Something good has been going on there this year! Good Job, Wayne!

Brent
PostsCOLON 1678
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:12 pm
LocationCOLON the most boring real estate west of Illinois

Re: The Whittington Staff was great

Post by Brent » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Yes they were. There were small things they could have done for the BPCR irons match but overall, they did a great job. Complimenting them on that in a letter this summer or fall would be a great idea.
I'm not from here, I just live here.

Maj. Forrest Smith
PostsCOLON 125
JoinedCOLON Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:39 am
LocationCOLON Stillwater, OK

Re: The Whittington Staff was great

Post by Maj. Forrest Smith » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am

I had already sent a nice email to Wayne Armacost the Executive Director at the Whittington Center complimenting the staff we worked with at the .22 BPCRA National Match before posting here. Namely, Butch Priest and Eric Whaley, they were our main contacts through out the match. They made it their job for us to have a great experience while we were there. It was greatly appreciated. I have not heard back from Wayne as of yet, but hope he did receive the email from me. I am sure he is just busy with the other matches and camps that are going on there currently.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY