Lookin to sell/trade/swap three Ballards

longcaribiner
PostsCOLON 64
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:17 pm

Lookin to sell/trade/swap three Ballards

Post by longcaribiner » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:20 am

I have three Original Ballards, in various states of disrepair.

a. What I believe is a Civil Way era "kentucky Ballard" Not much better on the barrel exterior than a dug relic, but the bore actually has a little shine. I think it is the correct short carbine length, appears to be the 46 Rimfire, no butt stock and rear tang(s) broke off, slide type ejector The action has rust and some pitting however it is salvageable.

b. A 22 Rimfire later Ballard, bore dark and pitted, as far as I know, It is all there. Looks good for a reline job and exterior clean up. Light rust and minor pitting over the action, heavier on the barrel

c. I think a 32 Rimfire, Ballard, bore dark and pitted, firing pin missing. believed to be complete otherwise. rust and light pitting overall.

These guns were all single trigger plain janes and light weight barrels. I acquired these as "winter projects" over the years and just never got around to doing anything with them. They are the way I got them. Too many other "winter projects are higher on the list. Figure at this point, I ought to let someone else have a chance to put them to use.

I'm not looking for top prices, but I'll not just give them away either. Open to offers. Any questions will take a couple days to answer.

g.pennell
PostsCOLON 167
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:07 am
LocationCOLON Jenkins, KY

Post by g.pennell » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:42 am

Carabiner,

Do you still have these? I might be interested in #2 or #3. Any chance of emailing some pictures to browning3855"at"hotmail.com?

Thanks,
Greg
Rollers Rock, but High Walls Rule!

BUTTON_POST_REPLY